How does Shopware & Optiply integration work?
After creating the API key, Shopware sends your products, stock levels and sales history to Optiply.
Optiply’s AI purchasing algorithm determines your ideal stock level. Just check your purchase advice and order immediately!
Make data-driven choices
Purchasing on autopilot
Still spending a lot of time managing Excel sheets? Or do you work with multiple purchasing systems? With Optiply you do your purchasing conveniently from one place.
Insight into your entire inventory
Integrate with Optiply
Always on time—and with the right amount of purchases
Shopware helps you set up your e-commerce shop and serve your customers, but always serving your customers can still be a challenge. Optiply helps you keep the perfect stock levels so that you never have to tell a customer “no” again. And this is how Optiply helps you by:
- Giving runners get more priority due to a higher buffer stock so you can achieve maximum growth;;
- Giving long-tail products a lower buffer stock to prevent overstock and keep room for your runner-ups. This is automatically calculated with the ABC categorization;
- The AI purchasing algorithm takes over the thinking and calculations for procurement forecasting and indicates exactly where, when and from whom you should order; Purchasing based on a superficial average is a thing of the past;
- Preparing your purchase order by Optiply, send it by email from the app or link the system of your suppliers with the API;
- Letting Optiply automatically choose the best supplier, add multiple suppliers and determine the minimum order value. Account prices and delivery times are taken into account for each order.
Gain more insight into your stock and bring it back into balance. With Optiply, you make data-driven choices and purchase on autopilot.
Shopware is a leading e-commerce system used by some of the largest European brands, retailers and manufacturers in B2C and B2B industries. As an open source solution, Shopware gives retailers the freedom to quickly and easily realize their growth potential—with more flexibility and less complexity.
“Better product availability with less stock”
Niels Veltman: “We are already seeing the effects of Optiply, which gives confidence and motivation to continue this upward trend. In addition, it is in line with our strategic choices, as we still believe the most important factor is our service levels. It is great that we now have an objective tool to measure and optimize this”
What you will achieve with Optiply
Less time spent on purchasing